- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you place an order or contact us via our web-based email form.
- When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, email address, mailing address, delivery address and phone number, and credit card data.
If you use 3D secure our banking partner could provide a pop up window requesting you to answer a specific challenge question you have previously organised with Visa/Mastercard/AMEX. This information is not stored by Bauer Photo Art TA / Ningaloo Designs.
We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and shipping carrier for delivery of your order.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you submit feedback or questions via email, we will request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
- If customers share their product knowledge and recommendations with other users via the product review functionality, this data will be the sole property of Bauer Photo Art and could be used in any manner deemed appropriate by Bauer Photo Art. This disclaimer relates to product information only.
- Information supplied by e-commerce gateway provider. i.e. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141.
- Cybersource is used by this website as a secure payment gateway. Cybersource is a Payment Cars Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) compliant institution.
- For credit card transactions, your information is secured by using 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information you input.